Registration is open for the 2018 PA Community Alliance Summit. The Summit is a day of networking, discovering alliances and collaboration building among diverse organizations throughout Pennsylvania that are led by and/or support underserved/unserved populations who experience marginalization and oppression.
This year, at the 4th annual PA Community Alliance Summit, as we network and meet new allies, we will focus on community relations.
- Why does diversity both connect and separate us?
- What can we learn from the passion of today’s youth?
- What is the connection between community relations and making our schools safe?
- If social technology is connecting us, why are we more isolated than ever?
- How do we change where we live, work and shop into thriving neighborhoods where everyone has a role, contributes, and can prosper?
Below are links to the agendas for both the evening of September 5 and the full day of the summit on September 6, as well as a link to registration: