- This event has passed.
Strategies for Creating Inclusive Classrooms for All Children – Online
September 19 @ 3:30 pm
Join this one hour webinar for educators, inclusive education experts, Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, will take you through 7 key strategies to help you create effective inclusive educational opportunities for all of your students.
– Learn the benefits of inclusion and the problems of segregated placements for students with disabilities
– Understand important U.S. legal information and its preference for inclusive education
– Learn specific skills and strategies for collaborating and co-teaching effectively with colleagues, including paraprofessionals
– Learn specific strategies for creating an inclusive IEP, including how to write inclusive IEP goals
– Learn strategies for designing inclusive lesson plans and behavior supports