- This event has passed.
Strategies to Insure Inclusive Placement for Your Child – Online
September 14 @ 12:00 pm
Join Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak to learn about their 5 key inclusion strategies.
– Learn the benefits of inclusion and the problems of segregated placements for students with disabilities
– Understand important U.S. legal information and its preference for inclusive education
– Learn specific skills and strategies for collaborating effectively in the IEP meeting
-Learn their rights related to handling disagreements with the school team
– Learn strategies and resources to help build a network of support
– Know how to access and use specific resources to advocate for inclusive education for their child
Target Audience: Parents/Caregivers