- This event has passed.
ODP Waivers Workshop – Harrisburg
January 18 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Office of Developmental Programs provides services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism through the Person/Family Directed Supports, Community Living and Consolidated Waivers. Come learn about how the waivers can support your loved one to have an Everyday Life. During this workshop, we will discuss:
• The importance of having a vision;
• The basics of how to access waiver services;
• All the waiver services across the Life Domains;
• Integrating waiver services with other supports;
• And how the waiver supports families across the lifespan.
3 weeks prior to the scheduled session