Use the links below to download the 2016 Requests for Proposals materials.
The Council engages in advocacy, systems change and capacity building for people with developmental disabilities and their families in order to:
- Support people with disabilities in taking control of their own lives
- Ensure access to goods, services, and supports
- Build inclusive communities
- Pursue a cross-disability agenda
- Change negative societal attitudes towards people with disabilities
In so doing we will bring about benefits to individuals with disabilities other than developmental disabilities and, indeed, to all people.