The Spring 2023 Request for Applications booklet covers grants that are being issued to fulfill the goals of the PADDC 2022-2026 State Plan. These grants continue Council’s history of supporting and funding unique projects that lead to increased empowerment of people with disabilities and their families by:
- Creating communities where all members can be valued participants
- Pursuing a cross-disability agenda
- Changing negative societal attitudes toward people with disabilities
On these pages, you will find:
- Descriptions of the individual grants for which we are requesting applications
- Instructions on how to prepare your application
We welcome applications from all groups, non-profit or for-profit, who can show that they are qualified to conduct the activities described.
Link to Spring 2023 Request for Applications Booklet
The first step in applying for a Council grant is send an “interest e-mail” message immediately. If you are considering submitting multiple applications, please send a separate interest message for each grant.
- Send an Interest e-mail to: RAemail@example.com
- Include the RFA # in the subject line.
- In the body of the e-mail, list your contact name, the organization’s name, and your email address.
Pre-application Conference Webinars
For each grant area, we hold a pre-application webinar meeting. At these webinars, applicants can ask us questions about the application process. Answers given are documented in minutes and become an official part of the Request for Applications. Everyone who submitted an “interest e-mail” will receive the minutes for that grant area. All pre-application conference times and dates, along with application due dates, are listed in each grant description.
All pre-application conferences are through webinars. Each webinar uses the same meeting login information (see below). Direct links to these webinars are posted on the events page of the Council’s website, paddc.org/events.
INFORMATION TO JOIN PRE-APPLICATION CONFERENCE WEBINARS
Dates, times, and the link to join Pre-application conference webinars are below:
Monday, April 17, 2023
- 9 am – Leading The Way: Advocates & Allies
- 11 am – Meeting Coordination
- 1 pm – Gather for Change
- 3 pm – Policy Information Exchange
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- 9 am – Community Alliance
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- 9 am – Universal Design
Join A Pre-application webinar meeting:
Meeting ID: 273 465 1113
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2734651113#,,,,*426851# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,2734651113#,,,,*426851# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 273 465 1113
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kc3XqUW2yM