- This event has passed.
Bring Your Voice: Share Your Vision! Youth and Family Leadership Symposium – Online
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - May 22 @ 12:00 pm
Do you have experience as a leader and want to grow your leadership voice?
Come together with other youth and family leaders for this fun-filled weekend as we:
- Build and practice leadership, advocacy and self-advocacy skills
- Connect youth and family leaders from various regions of PA and develop a plan to tackle a common problem or need in the region
- Support building networks of youth and family leaders
By registering for this virtual symposium, you understand that the sessions will be recorded. If you have any concerns regarding this, please reach out to email@example.com.
Who Should Attend:
- Families/caregivers of children, teens and young adults with disabilities and special health care needs
- Teens and young adults who have disabilities (14 – 26 years old)
with some leadership experience, and the desire to become better, and more effective.
Should you have any questions please call the PEAL Center at 1-866-950-1040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you!