What is a Golden Opportunity? It is when there is an unexpected event or thing that abruptly happens, and the newly revealed situation gives you the perfect chance to influence or create change to make things better for people with developmental disabilities.
A Golden Opportunity Project will have the following features:
- Something has happened that is unanticipated and sudden.
- You have an idea for work that will take advantage of and/or respond to this unforeseen occasion or situation.
- People with disabilities will actively participate to plan and do the work of the project.
- Completing your project will make things better for people with developmental disabilities.
- The project can be funded at up to $5,000, for up to 6 months.
Download documents below:
Golden Opportunity Project Requirements (MS Word)