- This event has passed.
PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER: A Symposium Celebrating Participant Directed Services in Pennsylvania – Harrisburg
December 7, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Share stories of challenges and successes.
Confirm your commitment to expanding and enhancing Participant Directed Services in Pennsylvania.
10 AM to 5 PM
Sheraton Hershey Harrisburg
4650 Lindle Road
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Event is free. Lunch will be served.
Registration is required.
Event is open to:
- All people directing their services
- Families who act in an Employer Capacity
- Service and Support Professionals
- Supports Brokers
- Supports Brokerages
- Support Coordinators
- Support Coordination Organizations
- Financial Management Service Organizations
- Government representatives who support Participant Directed Services
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org