- This event has passed.
PDE Annual Conference: Making a Difference: Educational Practices That Work! – Hershey
March 8 - March 10$165
This annual statewide conference offers an opportunity to learn and engage with nationally-recognized presenters, as well as colleagues from across the state, highlighting effective instructional strategies and interventions designed to make an educational difference for all students.
Who should attend –
• General education and special education administrators and teachers
• Career and technical education administrators and teachers
• Preschool administrators and teachers
• Speech and language therapists
• School psychologists
• Higher education faculty
• Professional development staff
• Parents and families
Conference brochure can be viewed here.
Scholarships are available for parents. All scholarship applications must be emailed or postmarked on or before January 15, 2017.
Book your room at the Hershey Lodge. Call the Hershey Lodge Reservation office at 717-520-5732, and ask for the room block for the PA DEPT OF EDUCATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
Register online at tinyurl.com/pdeconference